Bookings are now officially open for my lighting workshop. This workshop will focus on using studio quality flash equipment out in the “field”. Focusing primarily on battery packs that are portable but also very powerful. I will also divulge a trade secret, how to shoot with studio flash equipment and have a sync speed of up to 1/8000th of a second! Which will allow you to shoot at f2.8 or bigger.
ANNOUNCED! Price reduction on my workshop, from R2800 to R2000!
Workshop outline for the 16th of February 2012:
- Portable battery pack flash equipment – Profoto Acute B 600R
- Bare bulb, umbrella, beauty dish and softbox use
- You will need your own camera gear
- Lunch, drinks, coffee, water and other snacks will be provided throughout the day
- Pocketwizard FlexTT 5 units, limited number will be on hand for use
- Being able to shoot anytime of the day
- Working quickly with light powerful gear
- Getting low depth of field shots in studio for beautiful portraits
- Providing a better quality product to your clients
- Broadening your skill set
Date: 16 February 2012, Arrival at 9h30 to start at 10h00, finishing off around 19h00
Cost of the course is
R2800.00 NOW R2000!